Montgomery County Divorce

Montgomery County Divorce Lawyer

A Montgomery County divorce lawyer you can count on.

The most common way to initiate a divorce in Montgomery County is by filing a no-fault divorce complaint. Typically, the only time a "fault" divorce is pursued, it is typically for marital infidelity. I represent individuals throughout Montgomery County who are in need of a divorce attorney for either a "fault" or "no-fault" divorce. The divorce process is confusing and complex, and there is a lot at risk including custody, support, and assets.

If you are looking for a competent, experienced attorney who will help you navigate through the difficult process of your Montgomery County divorce, call me today to schedule a free consultation. My Montgomery County office is conveniently located in Plymouth Meeting, right off of 476.

Questions Pertaining to Divorce in Montgomery County

Where does a Montgomery County divorce complaint get filed?

If you are filing for divorce in Montgomery County, it is initiated by the filing of a divorce complaint at the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Office of the Prothonotary, which is located in Morristown at 493 East Swede Street. In Montgomery County, you also have the option to electronically file a divorce complaint, and to do so, you need to first register on their website.

What are the filing fees in Montgomery County for a divorce?

The filing fees in Montgomery County vary depending upon the relief your are seeking. The more counts that are added to the divorce complaint, the higher the fee. The filing fees are paid to the Montgomery County Prothonotary, and their family law fee schedule can be viewed here.


Contact Us